Friday 5 March 2010

Metro 2033: Ghost of the Metro Trailer

aka 'hey, who remembers Ghostbusters 2?' "Thank you, Lord!" You know your love (your love keeps liftin' me) Keeps on liftin' (your love keeps liftin' me)... *cough* Where was I?

So I've been studiously ignoring the bleat of the Metro 2033 twitter feed and its torrent of trailers for a while now, ever since I first reported the announcement of the post-apocalyptic Russian shooter after I reported its announcement back in October. 



Anyway, long post short: cool new cinematic trailer beneath the cut. Watch it here for full sized HD goodness.

In case you've been hiding in the Moscow metro system, fighting off apocalyptic survivors and un-namable horrors and spending your precious currency by shooting it into the darkness since then, Metro 2033 is a shooter in which you travel the Moscow metro system, fighting off apocalyptic survivors and un-namable horrors and spe-... okay, you get the idea.

Yeah, I think I'll be buying this. Alternatively, there's always the book (soon to be released in English).

No comments:

Post a Comment