Wednesday 14 October 2009

World of Goo for £X.XX

Late to the party as always, I can reveal to you that 2D Boy's wonderful, delightful physics and hilarity game World of Goo is now available for... well, whatever you want/can afford! This is in celebration of WoG's first birthday - has it really been that long? My, how it's grown.

Get over to its site immediately - just be sure to offer at least 50p, else my understand is that 2D boy will lose money because of the transaction fee charged by PayPal. And we don't want that!

Buy!

2 comments:

  1. And if you buy it for less than 50p the first time, buy it again, like I did, to get rid of your guilt, you filthy filthy thrifty people.

    By the way, this is only for the week to my understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ! Don't miss the statistical results they have posted on their blog, it is really interesting to see how such an offer can be received...

    ReplyDelete